Thursday, March 12, 2009

Confessions of a Lepricon

Where should I begin? My name is Cecilia but unfortunately I go by many nicknamnes, such as Cilly, Cissi, Sexual Harassment Panda or just simply Panda. I guess that’s why me and Li work so well together. Present moment I live in a corridor at Sparta, like a normal student. I study Business and Economics at Lund University and work at the B&E’s Library. But that’s the obvious. Something that is very significant for me is that I have a Speech-, Hearing- and Writingdisorder. It’s sort of like dyslexia but no doctor has ever diagnosed me, I did it on the Internet. This disorder makes it very hard for me to talk, hear and write correctly, which leads to many misunderstandings and miscommunications. But don’t worry it’s not contagious or fatal. I am a huge music-and book geek. I cannot live without a good book or my Ipod, which at the moment is dead so I wonder how I’m going to manage, thank God for Youtube. If I had to choose how I should live my life, I’d choose to be surrounded with my friends, work as a travelwriter/rockstar and live in New York.

About the writing, every since I can remember I always wanted to write and become a talented writer, author, novelist, journalist – you name it. When I was a kid I had my notepad, a pen, a handmade laminated card with my photo and walked around, writing stories. I had my own radioshow called "Cecilia talks about everything"(roughly translated). A few years ago I helped my mum clean the attic and we found a huge box where she had kept all of my novels I had written since I learned how to write. Now I have a whole harddrive with unfinished novels. Hopefully I will finish my work of art and my dreams can come true.

/ C

1 comment:

  1. tror inte den gjorde det tyvärr, men du kan ju kika för säkerhetsskull! ;) kramar

    http://emmiealina.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete