Friday, March 13, 2009

Ancient History of Me

My memory is not perfect. That's why I always took notes. I took notes when I book a laundry, but I would definitely forgot that note. This problem took place since I was a kid, so [my mama told me] I recorded my stories. I accumulated 120 tapes of my stories about how transformers rescued the earth and something, and I listened to that again and again until one day [long ago] I found my daddy's adult videos hiding in my tapes. My tricky daddy.

I have written nearly millions of characters, most of them are assignments. In general assignments of moral education were longest, you should demonstrate all good things you did to show your high-level morality. I found a wallet with 300 RMB inside, and I returned it. This is a typical story that I have cited at least 50 times showing to teachers. If we have moral education here in Sweden, I will of course cite it once more.

My fictions are totally different to my assignments, my people in fictions are bookworms, geeks or idiots. Some of them have awarded Master's degree but are still stupid. Some of them pursue girls for ages but do hand jobs all days. Some of them are going to be doctors, police or economists. Those all are not me. My next fiction is about a girl movie translator, she translates 3 movies everyday and sleeps with her boss [a young handsome guy]. she is not me either. I'm not that good or that bad. I'm tiny but dangerous, as Cecilia said.

/ L

1 comment:

  1. 300 RMB.... would you or would you not return it?
    it is a question. like what you've written tho :)

    Martin

    ReplyDelete